The Paris France weather screen I provided for your convenience opens into a new window to give you detailed and extended weather forecast for your trip.
When you’re finished reading the info, closing the window will bring you back right here to myparistrips.com
One thing you’ll notice is that the Paris weather system changes constantly. I guess I now notice it more because I’ve gotten so used to predictable Southern California weather. The easiest job in the world has got to be those TV news weather announcers in Southern California!
Let’s see… the weather today is going to be… Sunny! Tomorrow's forecast calls for… mmmh, Sunny skies! And now… for our 10-DAY super advanced satellite system forecast, (guess what) More sun! Pheeew… That was a tough one!
Yes, it does occasionally rain (even pretty hard) in southern California, in spite of what that popular song says, but seriously, there’s not much weather forecasting needed; No offense. It seems, sometimes, they even throw a little wrench in there and announce rain that never comes, just to shake things up a bit. Lol… Just a little joke! No complaint letters, please…
The typical extended Paris France weather forecast is going to frustrate you if you must have clear skies. How does that affect your Paris trip? All the obvious:
- What to pack, what to wear, and when.
- Timing your photo shoots so you don’t end up with gloomy pictures of your fabulous Paris vacation.
- Whether or not you should have an umbrella handy (I never bother to, and I’ve been soaked on a few occasions, but I’m stubborn!).
- Whether or not you should go on an excursion that day, which could involve a lot of outdoors activity (an example that comes to mind is visiting the Château de Versailles with its breathtaking gardens and a lot of ground to cover without cover!
- Will sightseeing of the main tourist attractions be best scheduled on a day with a more cooperative forecast?
As you can see, there may be a number of reasons why keeping up with the Paris France weather forecast could be essential for your successful trip planning. So, don’t get caught with your pants down!